5 Things to decorate your store at an event, market, & fair
As you get the confirmation after booking a stall at the Forestway Sunday Markets or elsewhere, make a plan to decorate the stall. Considering the total area you get, you have to strategically design the floor plan, including how to keep the tables or benches and what products you can keep in the first rows to grab the attention of the buyers.
Let’s scan the five things to decorate your store at an event, market & fair you attend—
- Decorate the stall with a nice gate. To make the stall interesting to buyers, having a sparkling gate with your brand name written on it with lights will create an instant impact on the potential customers.
- Think about pasting colourful posters of other stalls you ever booked at other Markets in Sydney to let the buyers understand the success your brand already tasted before at other events.
- If you sell garments or jewellery, then to attract the attention of your target audience, showcase as much variety as you can on the tables. For garments, use mannequins on which you can hang the exclusive dresses along with some ornaments to grab the attention of the customers.
- When selling food at the Midweek Markets Sydney, you can attract buyers by giving them the chance to taste some yummy food in your collections. To promote your products, you can do sampling like this.
- If you sell toys or children’s products, then you can get a joker at the gate. Also, drive your young buyers to the stall by hiring a professional wearing the costume of trending animated characters like costume parties at the Waitangi Day Sydney events!